[Foundation-l] Hold on a moment, please.

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:34:25 UTC 2006

> Anthere wrote:
>
> >ChitChat with David over whether there is a meta community ... or not...
> >is nice, but let's get back to real business for a while :-)
>

> So you don't plan to answer any of the questions I raised about your
> accusations directed at me, or explain yourself in any way?

David, perhaps she simply wants to take a bit of a break from the
subject and focus on something else for a bit, at least long enough to
send an email about it. I wouldn't blame her. (Conflict is draining.)

This struck me as unnecessarily confrontational. Please tone it down
and assume a bit more good faith of someone who is pouring her life
into this project, even if you are frustrated with her.

-Kat

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage | (G)AIM:LucidWaking
"Once you have tasted flight you will always walk with your eyes cast