[Foundation-l] Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:24:04 UTC 2006

> :If you don't want to make more people angry at you than you
> :already have, then I suggest you take a break from this discussion
> :right about now.
>

> Certainly. Have meta and enjoy it as a separate community increasingly
> unusable by any other, as is working so well for Commons, rather than
> the service project it purports to be; just stop representing it as
> such, because it simply isn't.
>

> - d.

David,

You can continue doing work on making Meta *more* usable. Nobody is
suggesting that Meta become less usable.

But:
*Stop making unwarranted accusations about what Meta is or isn't (ie.,
again, point me to a page etc. that's stopping people adding content
to Meta)
*Stop being a [[m:DICK]] - it's doing us no good whatsoever

Cormac