[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Benjamin Webb bjwebb67 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:33:23 UTC 2006

Talking about multilingual MediaWiki, Rodovid already has a certain level of
that implemented.

You have one user account for every language and one watchlist for all
languages. Also, because Genealogical data is facts, the database is shared
among every language, with a different language enterface. So if you add a
person in English, another person will be able to see that record in
Ukranian.