[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:45:16 UTC 2006

On 3/27/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/26/06, Benjamin Webb <bjwebb67 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Even though your e-mail could be seen as critisising me, I greatly
> > appreciate it. Any feedback at all is useful for me. You mentioned having an
> > opinion poll. Could I start that now? The proposal has been on meta for a
> > week.
>
> The policy for new projects states that projects must be discussed for
> "at least a month" before a poll is taken:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_project_policy

Also, I would like to add such poll concerning with the Foundation
level should be grobal, hence multilingual.

With exceptions like Wikimedia Commons which is needed to be kept as
unscattered, I have no reason to support any monolingual project as
Wikimedia ones, specially after haven seen Wikispecies and its two
years inactivity. Currently, I have found only English speakers showed
interest to the suggestion and it brought me if our grobal community
has interested in the idea now discussed.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com