[Foundation-l] Polish Wikimedia meetup

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 11:50:39 UTC 2006

Polish Wikimedia Meeting 2006 will take place on April 29 - May 1 in
Wrocław. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wroc%C5%82aw)

The Meeting is mainly organised for Polish-spoken participants, but all
non-Polish spoken Wikimedians are also welcome.

During the meeting there will be time for informal talks, as well as one
formal session of oral presentations - most of them in Polish, but we
may organise english, french and german translators to help you
understand them. There is no conference fee. We can help to organise
accomodation in Wrocław, as well as some assistance if you need it. You
can also book yourself your room in Hotel Tumski, which is near the
meeting-place:

http://www.hotel-tumski.com.pl/hotel/enhotel_booking.xml

See the map of the meeting-place, and some other pictures:

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Zlot_Wikimedian_2006#Noclegi

If you'd like to join us, please drop en e-mail to
[mailto:zarzad at wikimedia.pl zarzad at wikimedia.pl].

See the oficial web-page of the meeting: [http://zlot.wikimedia.pl
zlot.wikimedia.pl] (in Polish only)
--