[Foundation-l] Waerth's stewardship

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 01:48:17 UTC 2006

At the request of Oscar from the Netherlands wikipedia, I have temporarily
removed Waerth's status as a Steward, pending the resolution of his conflict
with the nl.wikipedia community. I do this with a heavy heart, and recognize
that something like this has never been done before, however, it became
necessary in order to thwart Waerth's threats to override his own block on  nl.wiki.

I would be grateful to receive the comments and suggestions of other
stewards on this matter, especially because the circumstances are  unprecedented.

Please let's not turn this into a flame fest, but rather a productive
discussion of what policy should be.

Danny