[Foundation-l] Answers.com software patents lawsuit

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Mar 23 23:32:06 UTC 2006

How does Iraeli law differ on this kind of thing?

It would certainly be premature for a vote in the absence of a
resolution, but prompt explanations of how this would affect us would
certainly be in order.

There has always been a consensus that everyone wants Wikipedia to
remain unencumbered by intellectual property restrictions in every
respect.  This move by Answers.com does not do much do reassure the
community that they will respect the principles of openness that
underlie what most of us do here.

Ec