[Foundation-l] Foundation project taglines

Birgitte Arco birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 11:19:25 UTC 2006

I had previously wrote an email suggesting we
standardize the tag lines accompanying the logos at
meta.  The problem surfaced at EN Wikipedia when after
six months of reading Wikisource The free library, the
tag line was changed during the Main Page redesign.
At the time I wrote I had thought the situation was
cooled off.  It seems that was premature.  Things have
flared up now at Template talk:WikipediaSister.
Neither side is going to convince the other at this
point.  Truly how the projects are represented is a
Foundation decision.  This situation will not be
resolved until the Foundation makes that decision, or
declares who the decision should be delegated to.

Birgitte SB