[Foundation-l] Etiquette, Civility

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:37:45 UTC 2006

On 3/20/06, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
> We expect the users who are involved in a matter to maintain civil
> communication with one another. Like you, I would be at a loss to
> point to specific language. If someone is touchy about their talk
> page, use the talk page of the article or other matter you are
> concerned with.
>
> Fred

Yup. Well, for reasons I won't go into, I think the talk page from
whence the matter came is just as sensitive for the person in
question, so I've asked to move to my talk page instead. Like I said,
this user is quite new, so I'm just simply trying to encourage
conversation. And lest anyone go off and do their homework trying to
find out who this person is, let me say that it really doesn't matter
- for now at least. I'm just trying to get opinions and ideas here for
the moment.

Cormac