[Foundation-l] Wiki conferences this August, and logos (fwd msg)

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:18:34 UTC 2006

On 3/19/06, Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/19/06, Dariusz Siedlecki <datrio at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Polish Wikimedia Meetup will take place on August 30 - May 2, AFAIR.
>

> Wow, a meeting that lasts 9 months?
>
> /me supposes you meant April 30-May 2

April, August, same thing, starts with an 'A'.

Oh look! Their last letters look almost the same, too!

On 3/19/06, Samuel Klein <sjklein at hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Sweet :-)  Let me know how we can coordinate w/ Wikimania.

I'm not sure we really can ;).  Well, this will be a pretty... "Free"
conference. There's no attendance fee, anyone can come and leave
whenever they want...  I'll catch you on IRC, so we can talk more
about it.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz "Datrio" Siedlecki