[Foundation-l] Open source CRM needed for Wikimedia

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:23:30 UTC 2006

I'm not buying into the arguments Brad and his friends are putting
forward for Wikimedia to turn away from it's reliance on open source
software. Especially when that decision is being taken by some unknown
group of people with no community or Board consultation about possible
alternatives.

So, I'm asking if people can suggest to Brad some open source (fully
open source, not "can be open source if you don't need the security
package") CRM software
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_relationship_management). I've
no doubt that people on this list have contacts in the free/OS
software world, so I'm hoping you can now use those contacts to help
with this.

Angela.