[Foundation-l] New privacy policy

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 07:29:27 UTC 2006

> On 6/22/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Privacy_policy&oldid=14088
> >
> > may be found here.

> > Please, spread the word that all the translations in various languages
> > should be updated. Thanks in advance.

Please, /* deleted for redundancy */
The same version of the above is now found on meta
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Privacy_policy
and you are invited to translate it into your favorite language(s),
and if possible, your language version will be available on July 1st -
the date it will go alive.

I remarked all links to other languages than English with "outdated".
Please remove it after you finish your work.

Of course, you can work not only on wiki, but offline, if preferable.
Please note that 1) you are strongly recommended to have other editors
review and proofread it and
2) you need to put your final version on meta, to upload it to WMF
website, unless you have an account on that.

Other translation requests are available on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests

P.S. As for those translations' status, I totally second Delphine and
Mathieu. In our current curcumstance, only English version can be
considered "original" therefore "official and legally valid" one in my
opinion.

--
Aphaia
aka