[Foundation-l] Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members of the board?

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:39:47 UTC 2006

On 6/20/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Errr... Erik explicitely said he was interested in a position on the
> board...

Angela posted a recent thread  "Would you consider being on the
Board?" It seems that stating my explicit readiness to serve on the
Board now makes constant accusations of "campaigning" and deep
personal attacks of any kind allowable. Gregory was right about one
thing: It's no surprise that only few people commented publicly in
that thread. I was stupid enough to do so.

Erik