[Foundation-l] Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members of the board?

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 03:17:42 UTC 2006

On 6/20/06, Lord Voldemort <lordbishopvoldemort at gmail.com> wrote:
> But to the point (and I am sure this has been proposed in some form
> before), for whomever mentioned here that is not eventually on the
> Board, why not just set aside a small portion of the budget to use as
> "consultant fees"?

I think that is probably a good idea. I would like to hear Brad's
thoughts on this, as he is now the legal counsel and interim director
of the Foundation and can best estimate what level of outside
expertise is required, at least on an operational level. One thing to
keep in mind is that we can get a lot of pro bono help, and that this
model works well in areas where advice is not critical.

Erik