[Foundation-l] Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members ofthe board?

Erik Zachte erikzachte at infodisiac.com
Tue Jun 20 00:42:56 UTC 2006

Anthere:
> One problem I have with your list and with Jimbo's list is that they
> propose very few great candidates from Korea or Madagascar.

North or South Korea? Difficult choice:
The former will surely add a different perspective from what we have now.
Also their system for representing the people is very efficient.
The latter has more dotcom millionaires with plenty of free time.

Madagascar gets bonus points for the capital with the most beautiful name:
Antananarivo.

Erik Zachte