[Foundation-l] Greetings, Wikimedians

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:23:28 UTC 2006

That's what's so hard.

My plan has been to have a protected mainspace and editable drafts that
weren't obvious to the public eye, but that was denounced as unwiki. Having
a freely-editable website, however, introduces us to extreme liability and
would make Jimmy Wales's head explode if it were to happen.

What we need is a middle ground -- one that's not awfully anti-wiki but
should keep us pretty safe.