[Foundation-l] the easy way or the less easy way

Michael R. Irwin michael_irwin at verizon.net
Sun Jun 18 05:56:20 UTC 2006

daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:

>P.S. Are the staff members of members of Congress who edit their rivals'
>pages also members?

Absolutely!  Might want to encourage their debates to move to
Wikiversity if they get too energetic or propagandist for Wikipedia's
dignified sieving for nuggets of neutral knowledge.

Just imagine the draw if a couple of professional windbags like Murtha
and Bush, or key staff members, with all their insider access to
information were to go at it in a Wikiversity War College's political
seminar space.

Besides, all standard catcalling aside, I think you have to be a human
being to collect a paycheck from a Congressman's payroll.   Therefore
they are within our stated scope and mission.

regards,
lazyquasar