[Foundation-l] Dutch moderators destroy evidence of checkuser abuse

sannse sannse at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 13:59:26 UTC 2006

Frankly - if you don't want your IP address to appear on the block log,
then don't break the rules by using sockpuppets to circumvent a ban.

I'm sorry Waerth, but from all I've read here - you are the one in the
wrong.  Checking where the sockpuppets were coming from, and blocking
the address shown, are normal and correct.

(And this is a local issue, I think it should go to local mailing lists now)

--sannse