[Foundation-l] Brion is *the man*

Essjay essjaywiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 05:05:14 UTC 2006

Aphaia wrote:
> On 6/16/06, Essjay <essjaywiki at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Important notice: Brion totally rocks.
>>
>> Images can now be undeleted...Yes, I said undeleted.
>>

> Sounds nice. But how and where?
> I am now at http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=Category_sort_example.png
> through a red link, a deleted image, but possibly have no button for
> undeleting.

Images deleted in the past cannot be restored; they were lost at the
time they were deleted. From now on, any image that is deleted will be
saved so that it can be restored. So, if you delete an image right now,
it can be restored at any point in the future, just like any other page.
It works through the regular undeletion interface.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was excited. :D

Essjay

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Essjay
Wikipedia:The Free Encyclopedia