[Foundation-l] moving forward on article validation

Michael R. Irwin michael_irwin at verizon.net
Wed Jun 14 05:34:49 UTC 2006

Kelly Martin wrote:

>On 6/13/06, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
>

>>Thoughts?
>>

>I think before we even start thinking about ensuring that our articles
>are "high quality" we need to first establish mechanisms to ensure
>that our articles are free of legal encumbrances.  Let's get that out
>of the way first, eh?

Some approaches might allow us to efficiently fix or tag several
problems on a single pass if we predefine or preprogram our methods.

Two or three or four passes times over a million in English and counting
up.

I think maybe we need methods easy for occasional users like me to learn
and then help apply or this "problem" might be growing faster than a
small dedicated team can fix it.

Anybody know how the German DVD tackled this issue?

regards,
lazyquasar