[Foundation-l] Hiring of Interim Executive Director and Legal Counsel

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 23:07:53 UTC 2006

On 6/12/06, Tim Starling <t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> My only dealings with him have been conflicts: first exposing the errors in
> his argument on [[m:Talk:Chapters committee]] and second defending Waerth
> from his bullying on this list. I can only hope that the future will be
> brighter.

That page includes a few snippy comments of my own, and I feel
compelled to state that while we still disagree on that point, we're
now on very amicable terms and in general agreement about the nature
and direction of the Foundation.  It would be an error for anyone
assume that I object to this decision; I have every confidence that
he'll be a capable interim director.

Austin