[Foundation-l] Eloquence #01 - gMaxwell #00

Zack Clark meta at world1tours.com
Mon Jun 12 12:59:20 UTC 2006

Gregory Maxwell wrote:

>On 6/10/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>3) Who is developing plans to address such issues?
>>>

>>I'm working on it.
>>

>You're an amazing guy. Saving the world, but you've still got time to
>extol your virtues and keep the useless threads alive. Amazing.

Sir, I too believe that Mr. Moeller is amazing albeit in a laudatory way.  Moreover, as "extol" worthy his virtues may be, I fully fail to perceive how Erik is particularly guilty of said indulgence.  I'm also too dim to see any reason to characterize this thread as "useless".  Nor is it clear if that charge insults him, me, or BOTH.  Nevertheless, could you kindly explain any positive purpose your post serves other than perpetuating the very thread you slight?

What I can better relate to are the useful & penetrating points you have recently made concerning this important issue.
So please stay tuned for "gMaxwell #01 (no libel)"