[Foundation-l] Would you consider being on the Board?

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 13:48:26 UTC 2006

In a message dated 6/11/2006 9:35:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wikilegal at inbox.org writes:

I'm  having some trouble finding very much useful information on  that
site.  Lots of links to stuff I can buy, but I can't even find  the
description of "what board membership entails" that you allude  to.
Can you give a more specific link, or were you suggesting we sign  up
for the seminar?  The latter might be an excellent idea for  those
board members that can attend, though it's important to check out  a
few competing services first.

Start with the Q&A's and work your way through the site. This is not  about
attending seminars. This is about the basic responsibilities of Board  members.