[Foundation-l] Would you consider being on the Board?

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:55:31 UTC 2006

On 6/9/06, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm very surprised that the only people who are interested in a Board
> position are Fred Bauder, Walter van Kalken, Erik Moeller, The
> Cunctator, and the two people who wrote to me off-list.

:-) I doubt that this is the case. It's just that hypothetical
questions like that are unlikely to generate many answers, not to
mention that many people may not be comfortable expressing their
interest in this way. I expect we'll see a diverse group of candidates
if and when one or two open community board seats are actually widely
announced.

Erik