[Foundation-l] Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:22:02 UTC 2006

> I will never allow you to use the Wikimedia Foundation name to raise
> money for a project with no written proposal, no budget, no
> professionalism, just "trust us, it's a cool idea".

I wrote specifications, a budget and a full proposal for Kennisnet in
February. This proposal named the developers, the roles and
responsibilities, and the duration of development. The proposal, as
written in February, is at
http://scireview.de/temp/instantcommons_2.odt

Kennisnet was ready to approve the project as such if Wikimedia was
happy with it.I believe SP has received the same document. Let me know
if that is not the case.

Since then, the only major thing that has happened from my point of
view is that I answered to some questions that came from SP (via
Legal). For the most part, there was nothing in there that could not
have been worked out as the project moves along -- see my response
from April:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/spcommittee-l/2006-April/000078.html

Erik