[Foundation-l] Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:58:01 UTC 2006

Erik Moeller wrote:
> On 6/5/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/5/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The problem now is to get the grant from Kennisnet.
>>
>>I very much doubt that given our discussions in February, but I'll be
>>happy to call Jan-Bart to clarify things.
>

> As was clarified by e-mail, the situation is exactly as I expected.
> Kennisnet is working for the WMF to complete the transaction.
>
> Erik

As was also mentionned, the spc had not been informed whether the grant
was okay or not, nor of how much it was planned to be (still unclear by
the way).

I'd like that you make the effort to recognise that we are acting in
good faith and trying to make our best. I may also hint at the fact that
we are volunteers and that volunteers can *choose* to take care of a
proposal... or not. We are under no obligation to spend hours studying
your proposals, and may prefer to focus on other issues of more interest
to us or where people will appreciate a bit more the efforts of the
team. The comments you made are not motivating in the least. You may
criticize as much as you feel like, but one drawback may be that the
next proposal Gerard or you make, finds nobody to take care of and is
simply forwarded to the board for consideration.

Anthere