[Foundation-l] Would you consider being on the Board?

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Mon Jun 5 18:26:11 UTC 2006

The community could accept only representative members voted with normal
procedure.

Because who has this mandate, he should have the possibility to complete
his job until the end of his own mandate without change of mind. Please,
accept the good sides of democracy and not those negative.

Regards

Ilario