[Foundation-l] Where we are headed

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 01:31:50 UTC 2006

We get plenty of matching gift requests. In some instances we meet the
criteria for matching, in other instances we don't. In any event, eachrequest is
accompanied by a form, whgich we must fill out. I do that quite regularly--I
even have a separate folder for matching gift requests. There is a place to put
 the EIN on the form. It is usually sent with a copy of our 501 (c) 3
letter.  The fact that it is not posted prominently does not, to the  best of my
knowledge, hinder donations and matching gifts in any way  whatsoever.

Danny

In a message dated 6/4/2006 9:26:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,