[Foundation-l] Where we are headed

James D. Forrester james at jdforrester.org
Sun Jun 4 12:03:24 UTC 2006

Anthony DiPierro wrote:

> On 6/3/06, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:
 >
> > Anthony DiPierro wrote:
 > >
> > > It's cute calling an organization "transparent" when even the board
> > > members don't even know whether a resolution has been rejected.
 > >
> > I rest my case.  Anthony is not being serious here, he is trolling.
>
> As usual when someone criticises you you call them a troll.  And you
> even privately threatened to ban me from the list.
>
> Banning people from the list for criticising the God-King.  That's
> also really transparent.  I hope such a thing is seen for what it is.
>
> And no, I won't stop my criticism of you on the list unless I have
> people *other than you* who are bothered by it.

Oh, Anthony, do be a dear and shut up, please. It's not amusing, it's
/certainly/ not mature, and it's becoming increasingly irritating for
you to continue to post to the lists in the current fashion.

Feel free to count me as someone "other than [Jimbo]" who is bothered by
it. Half the time you provide constructive criticism - and that is of
course welcomed - but, well, really... If you can't tell when you cross
the line into massive assumptions of bad faith, seemingly-deliberate
poor assumptions, and, essentially, "trolling", then maybe it would be
for the best if you were no longer to post here.

Note: In normal circumstances, this would of course be sent privately in
order to avoid the blushes of the recipient. However, in this situation
all that would lead to is Anthony making veiled comments about such a
missive, ones that wouldn't exactly ring true with what I had said.

Yours sincerely,
--
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail    : james at jdforrester.org
IM (MSN)  : jamesdforrester at hotmail.com