[Foundation-l] Re : jobs

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Jun 2 16:35:40 UTC 2006

Alison Wheeler wrote:
> I do hope that this is an error, or an extremely *temporary* measure
> whilst a proper and effective process is put in place, though imho there
> should be no need to rush to an interim appointment given the survival so
> far and that a fit and proper appointment could be made within 2-3 months
> anyway.

Well, the idea here is to have someone in the role right away because an
enormous amount of work needs doing right away, and that we will work
toward a "proper and effective" process for an appointment into the future.

We need help, and we need it now.  :)  And one of the roles of the
interim ED will be to help drive forward the process.