[Foundation-l] Wikimedia main office

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 02:12:21 UTC 2006

> Executive committee : inactive committee. Should be replaced by a CEO

I'd say it never existed,  not that it's inactive, though the creation
of it has been authorised.
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution_board_expansion_committee

I thought the idea was to expand the Board before having this committee.

> Financial committee : Michael on it. Hummm, not really (yet ?) a committee

Doesn't exist due to disputes over who should be on it.
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution_creation_finance_committee

> Insurance committee : jeeee, so inactive that I do not even remember who
> is on it... (personal note : what is going on here ?)

This was more of a working group than a committee, designed just to
fill in the forms for insurance in January. I don't know if those
forms were ever sent, but the committee disbanded after they were
finished. Perhaps Danny knows more?

> Technical committee : no board member on it. But Michael (and I as a
> pompom girl) follow what is going on.

I thought Michael was actually on it.

I agree with the need for a fundraising committee.

Angela.