[Foundation-l] Moving the "test Wikipedias"

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Fri Jun 2 01:05:31 UTC 2006

Brion Vibber wrote:
>> I'd like to create a separate wiki for these "test Wikipedia" pages so we can
>> keep Meta clean more easily. If there's no objection I'll set this up later
>> today and start moving things over.
>
> Since a bug fix took up my evening, this'll happen in the morning...

Well, it's morning in Beijing at least... ;)

I've copied all pages from Meta beginning with 'Test-wp' or 'Test-WP', with
complete edit history, to:

http://incubator.wikimedia.org/

I'll also copy over the images they use and then replace the old pages with
temporary links to the new location. (In the long run they'll likely be removed
from meta; they're inherently temporary.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)