[Foundation-l] Re : Where we are headed

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 1 10:50:05 UTC 2006

You express my deep thoughts better I could do. Foundation's opaqueness and distance to the community are growing. Question is : and now what ?
Small principles reforms, like changing the board structure are only a plaster on a wooden leg. In my opinion, there is only one source of legitimacy here : The community. So, I think a reform should only start from there. All reforms organized by a small group of persons meeting in a corner will finish in a dead-end. Call me Stallman-zealot if you want...

Traroth