[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Uto-Aztecan Project Status

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Tue Jul 25 17:46:12 UTC 2006

I met with the tribal council of the Ute Nation last Tuesday and they
have agreed to provide the materials to move the project forward
with machine translations into Uto-Aztecan.  They have requested that
the translated materials remain confidential and accessible only
to the Ute Tribe for now.  I am drafting an agreement relative to the
project to address their concerns.  I am requiring that they honor
the GFDL terms and any other copyright requirements subject to materials
which are translated.  Any other comments would be appreciated
form the community for inclusion in the final agreements before I
forward them for signature.

Jeff