[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] File format policy

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Tue Feb 14 23:41:48 UTC 2006

Brion Vibber schreef:
[cut]
> I haven't tested other systems extensively but would like to see some
> compatibility feedback.
>
> NullC reports it works with gcjwebplugin on Linux/Firefox, though perhaps slowly.

I works but I had to reload some times. The buffing was difficult. The
fist times it showed 2 seconds of video and did not load the other part
of the video. My connection is not very fast.

Ubuntu 5.10, FireFox 1.0.7. - J2re1.4-mozilla-plugin

This seems to me a very usefull function to include to the wiki, also
for audio.

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community