[Juriwiki-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Copyright complaints

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:09:32 UTC 2006

Hoi Brad,
I appreciate that everything that gets uploaded is not by virtue of it
being uploaded to a wikimedia project GFDL licensed material. Now the
crux to me is that when it is not, it is in essence in violation of the
terms of the GFDL license. If this is correct, the consequence would be
that material that is not available under the GFDL should not be
included in a WMF project. Am I correct on this one ?

One other question, why do you single out the en.wp to take action on
copyvio? What is it that makes this project special ? Would this advise
not be as appropriate for any project and any language ?

Thanks,
   GerardM