[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: Chapters committee

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:22:51 UTC 2006

Hoi,
When I look at the list of people that make up the initial committee, I
am happy to see people from all over the world and I am particularly
pleased to see someone from India. If these are the early signs of an
Indian national or state chapter it would be truly sweet.

The point of the committees is that things do get done, so it is
important that people are willing to give it the room to do good. Given
that many people have reservations about the idea of committees, I hope
this first committee will set an example by having a "right" mix of
decisiveness and reflection.

Thanks,
    GerardM