[Foundation-l] Narrative vs. Selective bias

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:24:08 UTC 2006

On 2/2/06, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> Selection is a strong force.  There are very few articles
> describing the world from a Neanderthal's point of view.

Bound up in NPOV is the requirement to cite sources.  I haven't seen
many articles from the NPOV (Neanderthal Point Of View).

This may change when Bush gets round to writing his autobiography...

--
Sam, who notes that he is outside American politics and makes snide
jokes at all sections of American society equally, regarding this as