[Foundation-l] new site notice now ready

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:50:10 UTC 2006

Hoi,
When we were in the porno business we would have the best articles
explaining what porno is. It would not be 1.500.000 articles in English,
we would not have 312.579 articles with lexical information as on the
English language Wiktionary, we might have 1.056.887 media files but
really. I am also certain that we would not have you interested in such
a resource then again what do I know?

Please use reasonable arguments.

Thanks,
     GerardM