[Foundation-l] wiki search & wikimedia foundation collaboration with Limewire and Yacy ?

"Thomas Müller" thomasasta at gmx.net
Sat Dec 30 13:05:22 UTC 2006

ok, think anyone knows about the new project wiki-search, so we can use this list, but it is important, that the foundation is as well in the boat and finance as well servers to index websites and third to have a search box-field in each wikipedia country server.##thanks
If wikia does not find a collaboration with the foundation, the foundation should start an own project to estabish a p2p/open source search engine.
only this list keeps all foundation members in the countries up to date, that it is not only about to maintain wikipedia, but to get into the initiative "search" as well. (and others suggested "code" as well, but there is sf.net ).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------