[Foundation-l] new site notice now ready

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:13:33 UTC 2006

On 12/28/06, Anthony <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> (Yes, that was sarcasm.  A distributed Wikipedia could be done, and it
> could be done for less than 1.5 million.  That's my belief and I'm
> sticking with it.  Just because something hasn't been done before
> doesn't make it impossible.)

Then don't let those who say it can't be done stop you from doing it.
Show us the code.

(although when you have solved the underlying issues, there are folks
at major database companies who will likely want to pay you lots to
apply your solutions to their database products... and you'll lose
interest in this wiki stuff. :) )