[Foundation-l] Fwd: wikipedia: "wikiasaria" the p2p way, here: participation of the foundation in the new wiki project (cspace and yacy based)

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 02:14:00 UTC 2006

Yep, I wrote that article!

I was especially sensitive to errors when I noted Jimmy Wales's blindingly
yellow notice on his website. What's worse is now we got Angela here saying
it won't even be called Wikiasari, or am I that lousy of a journalist that I
misinterpreted that, too?

In worst-case situation I slap a correction notice on the article and we all
move on.