[Foundation-l] Throwing some data onto the flamefest fire (was: English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities)

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 13:40:04 UTC 2006

Don't worry, I haven't been ignoring you, Milos. I do think there is another
issue to address: transcription -- when it comes to such projects where it's
required. For those wikis that will be fine with automatic transliteration,
that is okay, but we need a solution for wikis like Serbian Wikipedia that
need to do transcription over transliteration.