[Foundation-l] English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:17:02 UTC 2006

And how much mass vandal robots did you have before discuting and
accepting this policy (if it has been ever discussed and accepted ;))
?

If you have a bot making mass vandalizing, if the pseudo will be latin
or non latin won't make any difference.

And by the way for bot generated pseudo it exists a feature ;). The
probleme here, for my point of view, is totally different. In the five
pillars we can read "Wikipedia is free content that anyone may edit"
exept vandals of course, and your policy is going against this as you
block non latin pseudo before they began editing, even if they would
be a good editor.

--
schiste