[Foundation-l] English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Thu Dec 21 21:29:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

In your options below, you forgot the main argument GerardM has
expressed in this thread: that the problem faced by the English
Wikipedia upto now will nearly disappear *because* of SUL.

Maybe it was not explained enough in details, but how could you overlook
it? Beside you seem to ignore all other options which have been
expressed by others (i.e. Guillaume for example).

Regards,

Yann