[Foundation-l] Drupal POT Translation Completed/Cherokee C.O.R.E. Translation

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Thu Dec 21 07:13:00 UTC 2006

Jeffrey V. Merkey wrote:

Complete translations of all Drupal .pot message files into Cherokee
have been posted to:

Cherokee Syllabary ISO 639 Code CHR
ftp://www.wikigadugi.org/wiki/MediaWiki/drupal-639-chr-syl-pot-files-120606.tar.gz

Cherokee Text ISO 639 (english replacement)
ftp://www.wikigadugi.org/wiki/MediaWiki/drupal-639-chr-text-pot-files-120606.tar.gz

I have also emailed Drupal. These POT files were constructed based upon
the templates on
Drupal's site. The AI engine in wikitrans is getting better. 3 passes, 1
hour review/corrections, and its done.

Now that you have the POT files for Drupal in Cherokee, there is no
reaons C.O.R.E. cannot have Cherokee
language code support added.

Jeff