[Foundation-l] Sep11 Wiki/Partnership Message Removal/Mr. Wales Concerns

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Tue Dec 19 10:12:48 UTC 2006

Here's the stats on the sep11.wikipedia.org site since Dec 1 (it's very
active)

Jeff

Summary

*Reported period* 	Month Dec 2006
*First visit* 	01 Dec 2006 - 00:00
*Last visit* 	19 Dec 2006 - 04:50
	Unique visitors 	Number of visits 	Pages 	Hits 	Bandwidth
Viewed traffic * 	*6707*
	*8360*
(1.24 visits/visitor) 	*50021*
(5.98 pages/visit) 	*125657*
(15.03 hits/visit) 	*899.37 MB*
(110.16 KB/visit)
Not viewed traffic *
	*19653* 	*23500* 	*44.39 MB*

* Not viewed traffic includes traffic generated by robots, worms, or
replies with special HTTP status codes.