[Foundation-l] Fundraising update

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:17:54 UTC 2006

Hello
A comment came from a community:
Talk:Translation_request/WMF/Fundraising_Sitenotice%28default%29/2006&rcid=484233
----
Hungarian is at hu:MediaWiki:Sitenotice, the Tax-deductibility link is
taken out, as it doesn't apply in Hungary.--Dami 21:12, 17 December
2006 (UTC)
----

Brad, we will apprecite your comment about such localization.

On 12/18/06, Brad Patrick <bpatrick at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Well, after some bumps we have the fundraiser off and running!  There
> was a bug in currency conversion reporting when we got started, but
> everything has been tested and verified, and now the thermometer is
> exactly right.  The good news is that the currency issue caused the
> thermometer to *underreport* what was donated in the first day of the
> fundraiser.  Our donation history is available on
> http://fundraising.wikimedia.org.
>
> We also have our default site notice revised and in need of
> translation.  Please see
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_request/WMF/Fundraising_Sitenotice%28default%29/2006.
> We will go live with the new and improved sitenotice after we get some
> translations put together.
>
> Stay tuned!
>
> -Brad

KIZU Naoko