[Foundation-l] two wanted: Polish editors and Wikiversity description

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:45:14 UTC 2006

Thank you for your updating, Christophe.
I warmly invite all the communities on the whole our project, to
revise the version on meta which is primarily intended as a source
document for translators, but also can serve as a draft page for the
coming content to the website.

Thanks for your reminder too, I failed to update the Commons part; now
it says "In December 2006, it has reached 1,000,000 multimedia files.
"
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Our_projects#Wikimedia_Commons

Again, we will appreciate your help and information!

On 12/15/06, Christophe Millet <kipmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2. is any Wikiversity folk willing to expand
> >
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Our_projects/En:#Wikiversity
> > (it will be shown at the foundation wiki)
>

> The information about Wiktionary on this page was incredibly outdated,
> I've updated.
> Wikipedia seems uptodate (except the logo?), but I don't know about
> wikiquote,
> wikibooks, ...
> It would be good if people from these communities could check that.
>
> The 1,000,000 media files on commons should also appear on this page I
> think.
>
> Thanks,
> Kip.

KIZU Naoko