[Foundation-l] Accounting software for multi-currency

Brad Patrick bpatrick at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 12 22:05:40 UTC 2006

WMF keeps its books in Quickbooks.  Quickbooks does not handle multiple
currencies.  It was suggested to me that Microsoft Money, which does
handle multiple currencies very well, could be used to track our non-USD
transactions and create journal entries for our regular books.  I nearly
threw up thinking about that as a solution.

To those in non-US places, what systems do you use which have
multi-currency?  Please email me offline if you like.  I am not
particularly interested in the FLOSS debate in this instance.  I care
about what absolutely works.

-Brad